Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mood for the evening/NOW: Shit.

Lost my fcuking wallet. Not that I mind it's an LV though I'm a lil' perturbed by that fact only. The worse thing is what was innit.
1. Photo of me and ma baby in Tiki's.
2.My IC. Fuck lah now I've to go to the fuckin' police post to report loss of IC.
3.My EZ-Link card. Fuck you lucky bastard it's a VISA EZ-LINK, gonna god damn cancel it.
4.OCBC ATM card. Fuck you bitch you don't have my PIN. LOSER.
5.Student admission card. Don't tell me you're gonna like pose as me in person and try to blow the whole fcuking instituition up. I'd be happy to LEND you. GO AHEAD AND MAKE MY DAY.
6.Club card. Thank you, I can change my fucking lame ass nerd face photo on the card. Don't try to even think about going into the club. It stinks, it's pointless. SO FUCK YOU, FUCK ME.

There. Losing MY wallet just makes my week a bad one. Look at all the trouble I have to go through. Thank you, I deserve a lil' exercise, but not such waste of time. Damn YOU lucky-bastard-who-has-my-wallet.

P.s. If you're a good person, at least return me my photo and my IC and my EZ-LINK. Thanks a million, pal.

JJ, signing off.